DenMat Lab, the expert in high-end esthetics, now offers implant restoration services. Our experience with complex anterior cases and customer centric services mean you will always get the highest quality and most esthetic result for your patients.
Implant Services Brochure
Custom abutments and screw-retained crowns and bridges from the leader in complex esthetic cases. View our restorative options and system compatibility.
Single-Unit Anterior Screw-Retained Implant Crown
Clinical dentistry by Apolinar Madrigal, DDS, and Manisha Desai Patel, DDS
1. Optimal gingival contours have been established, closely mimicking the esthetics of surrounding dentition. A new impression is taken and sent to the lab for fabrication of the final screw-retained implant crown.
2. Model with final lab fabricated screw-retained crown in place. Note optimal screw access channel location based on ideal implant placement.
3. The single-unit, screw-retained implant crown is now ready for delivery on tooth #8. Its highly detailed and lifelike esthetics provides an anterior restoration that seamlessly blends with natural dentition.
4. Final restoration placed. Thanks to DenMat Lab, it’s hard to discern which tooth has been restored. In the hands of a skilled dental lab, fine details such as contouring, stratifications, gingival warmth and stress fractures are fused together to create a beautiful final product.
5. Final restoration. Note how the texture of the mamelons on tooth #8 naturally reflect light, again making it hard to determine which tooth has been restored. This lifelike beauty demonstrates the high level of skill provided to dentists when partnering with DenMat Lab.
In-lab working times begin once all items required for case completion have been received by the lab. Cases that include a mix of restorations offered default to the longer in-lab working time.
7-Day In-Lab Working Time
OrthoClear® Treatment Plan
10-Day In-Lab Working Time
Crown & Bridge
Inlays / Onlays
10 to 15-Day In-Lab Working Time
*Implant Services in-lab working time begins after lab receives all items required for case completion. **OrthoClear Aligner in-lab working time begins after treatment plan approval by prescribing doctor.
Ship a Case
Follow the step-by-step instructions to help ensure the integrity of your cases as they travel from point A to point B. Contact Lab Support for free supplies.